Sundays at Blue Oaks Church are designed to make faith practical at every stage of life. We would love for you to visit us this Sunday.
What to Expect
Each Sunday you can expect:
- A 60-minute service
- Modern worship music
- A thought-provoking and engaging message based on Biblical teachings
- Teaching and activities for your kids, including newborn, preschool, elementary, and middle school, tailored to their specific learning levels.
What to expect at Blue Oaks Church:
You will be welcomed into a friendly, judgment free, casual environment of people who are excited to see you. Come as you are and learn what Blue Oaks is all about!
Fun for the whole family:
- Nursery: Drop your newborn off at the nursery and enjoy service while you can rest assured that your baby is being cared for by our compassionate volunteers.
- Preschool: As you make your way into service, drop your toddler off at our preschool room. Our volunteers will lead the children in activities and games as they begin to learn the love of God through having fun.
- Elementary: We offer both separate and joint lessons for our kindergarten through fifth graders. With guided lessons, crafts, and games, these youngsters will learn about God in a creative and engaging way.
- Middle School: Our Middle School ministry provides worship, discussion, and teaching relevant to our 6th, 7th, and 8th graders every Sunday morning as well as small groups every Wednesday night.
- High School: Our 9th through 12th graders attend the adult service every Sunday morning which helps our students to learn the practice of individual spiritual formation while also providing them with the high school community found within our high school small groups.
When & Where
Sundays at 10:00 am
Watch this short video for a visual guide to directions and parking.
Blue Oaks Church is located just off of Valley Avenue, across from Gate 12 of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. From Highway 680, take the Bernal Ave exit #26 and turn right, following signs to the Fairgrounds.
Click here for driving directions to 7139 Koll Center Parkway, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Is there a dress code?
We are casual around here. You will see jeans, shorts, dresses, and casual attire. So, wear something comfortable and come as you are!
How will I know where to go?
We have volunteers available at every turn, so just look for someone with a friendly smile. They're here to help!
Where do I park?
When entering the property from Koll Center Parkway (the North side) you can make an immediate left to park in the smaller, front parking lot, or continue around to the larger parking lot on the South side. Our friendly parking attendants will help you find your way. Watch this short video for more directions and parking info.
Is Blue Oaks a good fit for me?
Got more questions? Contact us!
Our weekly email newsletter is the best way to keep up with all that is happening in and around Blue Oaks Church. Don’t worry, you can opt out at any time. We won’t sell or share your info with anyone.